To arms, all o' youse! New Leader Challenge is here, and this time you will be picking from three of the least played leaders in GWENT: King Demavend III (Northern Realms), Jan Calveit (Nilfgaard) and Harald the Cripple (Skellige). Who will win the battle of underdogs?
The Challenge will last until Wednesday, May 22nd 12 PM (noon) CEST. After the event:
- all players will have a chance to stock up on the winning leader’s Faction Kegs in the Shop,
- all players will receive bonus XP when playing as leaders participating in the Challenge in any game mode (+50/40/30% for the first/second/third place).
Now, look alive! It's raidin' time!
How to participate?
- Log in to the game.
- Select the faction leader you wish to support via the Leader Challenge popup or the Quests tab:
Play games* and complete special quests to earn rewards: Faction Kegs and Reward Points.
- King Demavend III for Northern Realms
- Jan Calveit for Nilfgaard
- Harald the Cripple for Skellige
* Games played or won before committing to a specific faction will not count toward your challenge progress.
* Only games played in Seasonal and Classic modes will count toward you challenge progress – you will not be able to complete quests via friend challenges or in the Arena.